Saint Francis of Assisi School

Where faith and education merge with excellence

Saint Francis of Assisi school was opened in 1929. We presently occupy three buildings, with the Pre-School classes held in the building adjacent to Conway Hall. The stone school building contains classrooms for Kindergarten, Grades 1-3, main  office, computer lab, nurse's office, Delaware County Intermediate Unit  remediation and counseling room. The brick building presently contains classrooms for Grades 4-8, principal's office, faculty room, Honors math classroom and contains a combination auditorium/gymnasium. St. Francis of Assisi School has been accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools since 1984.

Back to All Events
Earlier Event: December 20
Breakfast with Santa
Later Event: December 23
Pre-School is Open

Preschool Program Information

Full-day Kindergarten & 1st through 8th Grades

8:00 AM - 2:40 PM

© 2013 Saint Francis of Assisi Parish School,  All rights reserved.