Back to All Events
Earlier Event: April 17Visit from Miss Iowa
Later Event: May 20Last General Home and School Meeting and Band Concert
Where faith and education merge with excellence
Saint Francis of Assisi school was opened in 1929. We presently occupy three buildings, with the Pre-School classes held in the building adjacent to Conway Hall. The stone school building contains classrooms for Kindergarten, Grades 1-3, main office, computer lab, nurse's office, Delaware County Intermediate Unit remediation and counseling room. The brick building presently contains classrooms for Grades 4-8, principal's office, faculty room, Honors math classroom and contains a combination auditorium/gymnasium. St. Francis of Assisi School has been accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools since 1984.