Saint Francis of Assisi school was opened in 1929. We presently
occupy three buildings, with the Pre-School classes held in the building
adjacent to Conway Hall. The stone school building contains classrooms
for Kindergarten, Grades 1-3, main office, computer lab, nurse's
office, Delaware County Intermediate Unit remediation and counseling
room. The brick building presently contains classrooms for Grades 4-8,
principal's office, faculty room, Honors math classroom and contains a
combination auditorium/gymnasium. St. Francis of Assisi School has been accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools since 1984.