Week of 2/11-2/14
-Thursday 2/14: $1 Dress Down Day and Happy Valentine’s Day!
-Friday 2/15 and Monday 2/18: No School for Students, Happy President’s Day!
- 7th Grade Visitation Day is Wednesday, March 20th. Please register your child for an Archdiocesan School’s Visitation Day. You can register your child for O’Hara here: https://www.cohs.com/apps/pages/7thgrade
** Please bring in men’s socks to contribute to the sock drive ending Thursday, February 14th **
-Wednesday 2/13: 7th Grade Social Studies Test - Lessons 12-13
-Thursday 2/14: 7th Grade Math Test - Ch. 6 Lessons 6-8
-Thursday 2/14: 7th Grade American Revolution Newspaper Projects are due
-Wednesday 2/20: 8th Grade Science: Ch. 6 Forces
-Friday 2/22: 8th Grade Math Test on Ch. 6 Slope
· Social Studies 7- Study for Wednesday’s American Revolution Test Lessons 12-13, American Revolution Newspaper Project due Thursday
· Social Studies 8-
· Math 7- Study for Ch. 6 Part II Lessons 6,7,8 Test
· Math 8- Slope handout, odd numbers only
· Social Studies 8- Act. 6 on page 94
· Social Studies 7- American Revolution Newspaper Project due tomorrow
· Science 8-
Thursday - No Homework, Happy Valentine’s Day!!
Enjoy the long weekend! Happy President’s Day!