All St. Francis of Assisi boys and their Moms or special lady are welcome to join in the fun and put their bowling skills to the test!
Where faith and education merge with excellence
Saint Francis of Assisi school was opened in 1929. We presently occupy three buildings, with the Pre-School classes held in the building adjacent to Conway Hall. The stone school building contains classrooms for Kindergarten, Grades 1-3, main office, computer lab, nurse's office, Delaware County Intermediate Unit remediation and counseling room. The brick building presently contains classrooms for Grades 4-8, principal's office, faculty room, Honors math classroom and contains a combination auditorium/gymnasium. St. Francis of Assisi School has been accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools since 1984.